Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Anyone Watching The New Diggers Part Two Season One? Let's Hear Your Comments!

Anyone Watching The New Diggers Part Two Season One? Let's Hear Your Comments! 14 Aug 2013 22:15 #771

• Coin Magnet
  • Administrator
  • Keep Your Coil To The Soil
  • Thank you received: 7
I watched both episodes this evening. I'll wait to give my take until I hear from a few of you guys.

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anyone Watching The New Diggers Part Two Season One? Let's Hear Your Comments! 20 Aug 2013 15:59 #804

• greatdeals
  • Thank you received: 2
Haven't watched any new ones but I think what I saw was pretty true to life. Lots of nails, whatchamacallits...and very few silver dollars. Some of the other shows every hunt nets them big $. Except for the guys going crazy when they find most anything it shows not every hunt ends up with 10 or 20 silver coings or gold rings.

Oh unless you are Coin Magnet! :whistle:

Anyone Watching The New Diggers Part Two Season One? Let's Hear Your Comments! 20 Aug 2013 23:09 #805

• Coin Magnet
  • Administrator
Those were the OLD days my friend! ;) Maybe this fall I can find one or two...

Anyone Watching The New Diggers Part Two Season One? Let's Hear Your Comments! 25 Aug 2013 08:08 #806

• Coin Magnet
  • Administrator
I'm sure we don't see everything they find. Only the shots the producers think will add drama or excitement to the show.

Also I noticed on the last episode they they gave away the CS buckle Tim found. Probably part of the deal to allow them to hunt the site. That would definitely be a bummer! Maybe he could negotiate with the land owner tho to buy it for 1/2 of the appraised value but I doubt very much they will give it up. That would still be a downer even if he was allowed to buy it. He will probably never find another one.

I have more comments as well I'm reserving. Let's hear from more of our members!

Anyone Watching The New Diggers Part Two Season One? Let's Hear Your Comments! 25 Aug 2013 10:17 #807

• greatdeals
  • Thank you received: 2
Seems at least the locations we see the found items go to the site owner for historical purposes. I guess just the thrill of the hunt in some of those locations is all anyone would need. I would also bet they get some neat places to hunt for helping at the others where they get to keep some stuff. :cheer:

Anyone Watching The New Diggers Part Two Season One? Let's Hear Your Comments! 26 Mar 2016 16:50 #1458

• Au Ranger
OK...this is probably just me....but when I first started out I was always told to keep a low profile....do not let yourself get into any of the showboat and attention detail....these shows all do the exact opposite....now when I go hunting people expect me to find all of the gold and the precious items quickly or they want a big cut in the action if I actually find something of value!

Anyone Watching The New Diggers Part Two Season One? Let's Hear Your Comments! 09 Apr 2016 11:18 #1468

• Coin Magnet
  • Administrator
I agree 100% Joe! Low profile for sure.