Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: JEWELRY BOX IS FULL!

JEWELRY BOX IS FULL! 20 Jul 2013 02:19 #654

• dirtdigger1581
  • Thank you received: 1
Went out to Virginia Beach two nights ago and had the best hunt I've had in two years. Started out a bit slow, but picked up an hour into the hunt. Targets were pretty scarce but the ones I picked up were nice. First good target I dug, besides coins, was the Silver ladies ring with fake stone. Heartbreaker! Picked it up on the slope. A while later I was in knee deep water water and got another nice sounding tone, and dug a honker of a silver ring! Pulled out the trilobite fossil silver ring. Weighs in at 13.27g! And as I was walking the beach back to the truck, I picked out another good mid tone, at the mid-tide area of the slope. One scoop later I was looking at a nice 14k mens band weighing 4.14g! That's good for $100. All in all the trip lasted just over 3 hours and netted me three nice rings, and 73 cents. I'll take it! Best of all it filled up the last places in the jewelry box. Guess it's time to order another!

Good luck and Happy Hunting everyone!

-Nate

07-18-13_Silver.jpg

07-18-13_Silver2.jpg

07-18-13_Gold.jpg

everything.jpg
The administrator has disabled public write access.

JEWELRY BOX IS FULL! 20 Jul 2013 15:29 #655

• Coin Magnet
  • Administrator
  • Keep Your Coil To The Soil
  • Thank you received: 7
THAT IS COOL! Congratulations on all of the great jewelry finds Nate! Are all of them in the box or did the little lady get a few of them?

JEWELRY BOX IS FULL! 20 Jul 2013 15:43 #656

• dirtdigger1581
Coin Magnet wrote:
THAT IS COOL! Congratulations on all of the great jewelry finds Nate! Are all of them in the box or did the little lady get a few of them?

Thanks CM! Those are all the Gold and Silver finds. I have a box of tungsten/stainless steel/plated etc...also. My wife has only claimed on ring so far. She really like the silver ring with black diamonds I found a few months back. So she took that, but the rest have survived!

JEWELRY BOX IS FULL! 25 Jul 2013 13:20 #682

• Rottonr
  • Expert Member
  • Thank you received: 2
I can't beleive I missed this post, ????. What a great hunt you had!! WTG.. :woohoo: Love all that gold ring and 23 silver rings.

Is all the treasure in the jewlery box gold and silver? all from this year?

JEWELRY BOX IS FULL! 25 Jul 2013 13:33 #683

• dirtdigger1581
Rottonr wrote:
I can't beleive I missed this post, ????. What a great hunt you had!! WTG.. :woohoo: Love all that gold ring and 23 silver rings.

All the stuff in the box IS gold and silver. The top three rows in the box are gold items, and the rest is all silver rings, earrings, bracelets etc... I wish I had the time to make these finds all this year, but it's a running tally of my jewelry finds over the past two years. I just transferred all my silver finds to a new 72 slot ring tray, so I have some work to do still. Gotta fill the small box with gold now, and the big one with silver. :)

JEWELRY BOX IS FULL! 25 Jul 2013 15:10 #684

• Rottonr
  • Expert Member
  • Thank you received: 2
dirtdigger1581 wrote:
Rottonr wrote:

All the stuff in the box IS gold and silver. The top three rows in the box are gold items, and the rest is all silver rings, earrings, bracelets etc... I wish I had the time to make these finds all this year, but it's a running tally of my jewelry finds over the past two years. I just transferred all my silver finds to a new 72 slot ring tray, so I have some work to do still. Gotta fill the small box with gold now, and the big one with silver. :)

That is some supper finds. I bet hunting in those waves has to be tough, but not tough enough to stop you for sure. Again WTG!!! :woohoo:

JEWELRY BOX IS FULL! 29 Jul 2013 09:48 #692

• ironsight
  • Expert Member
  • Thank you received: 4
Great finds man! ;)

You could just about open up your own jewelry shop now? :)