Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hard to find silver w/ video

Hard to find silver w/ video 03 Nov 2013 17:10 #1004

• dirtdigger1581
  • Thank you received: 1
The M.A.R.C.H. team, Wes & I, got out into a field today that Wes got permission for recently. We both found a few good keepers today and each scored silver. He had me beat for oldest coin until about 30 minutes before we left. Then I found a not often dug Bust Dime!!! It's in ROUGH shape, but I'll gladly take it. I've only found one other bust coin, dime also, and Wes happened to be there when I found that one as well. I think Wes and I need to hunt together more often. Have a look at the video...Found a few other coins as well. You can see what Wes found by searching on youtube for: Wes-N-VA.

Happy Hunting!

-Nate

11-03-13_Dimes_Collage.jpg
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hard to find silver w/ video 03 Nov 2013 22:50 #1008

• Coin Magnet
  • Administrator
  • Keep Your Coil To The Soil
  • Thank you received: 7
Awesome find! :woohoo: BUST is GREAT!! CONGRATULATIONS NATE!!!

That field is in awesome shape. I do believe I would keep hunting it and dig every blip!

Hard to find silver w/ video 04 Nov 2013 17:30 #1009

• dirtdigger1581
Coin Magnet wrote:

That field is in awesome shape. I do believe I would keep hunting it and dig every blip!

Thanks CM! I wish I had more time to get out and hunt more. I think I'll be putting MD on the back burner for a couple weeks though. My wife is due with our third(another boy) on the 12th. So my time will be cut significantly in the coming weeks. Might try to get out Saturday morning before my Mom flies in. But when I get the opportunity, I'll be getting back together with Wes to get out there again.

Hard to find silver w/ video 04 Nov 2013 19:37 #1010

• Coin Magnet
  • Administrator
  • Keep Your Coil To The Soil
  • Thank you received: 7
dirtdigger1581 wrote:
Coin Magnet wrote:

Thanks CM! I wish I had more time to get out and hunt more. I think I'll be putting MD on the back burner for a couple weeks though. My wife is due with our third(another boy) on the 12th. So my time will be cut significantly in the coming weeks. Might try to get out Saturday morning before my Mom flies in. But when I get the opportunity, I'll be getting back together with Wes to get out there again.

:woohoo: THREE BOYS!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :woohoo:

Hard to find silver w/ video 05 Nov 2013 18:42 #1012

• dirtdigger1581
Coin Magnet wrote:
dirtdigger1581 wrote:
Coin Magnet wrote:

:woohoo: THREE BOYS!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :woohoo:

I wasn't very clear on our third child...Our first was a girl, so we'll have two boys and our girl. :)